Company: THERMIA d.o.o.
Headquarters: Buzin, Buzinski prilaz 2 – 10010 Zagreb
Contact: +385 01 410 1403
OIB / VAT: 83318038976
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these General Terms and Conditions of Online Shopping Service carefully before using the website www.thermiashop.hr in order to purchase the product advertised on the same or obtaining information about a particular product.
GENERAL PROVISIONS OF THE TERMS OF SALE
The holder of all rights on the website [www.thermiashop.hr] is Thermia Limited Liability for Services and Trade, Director Franz Heil (hereinafter: Thermia d.o.o.) which through the above site provides sales service through its service – Web shop (hereinafter: Web shop). By using the Web shop service and all associated pages and services on the domain www.thermiashop.hr are considered to be consumers at all times be familiar with these Terms of Sale (hereinafter: the Terms), and to fully understand them and they accept.
These Terms apply to the rights and obligations relating to the purchase of the Product through the Web shop and the rights and obligations arising from the conclusion of the Distance Selling Agreement (hereinafter: the Contract) between the consumer as the end customer and the Web shop. The provider of the internet sales service through the Web shop is Thermia d.o.o., Buzin, Buzinski prilaz 2 – 10010 Zagreb, OIB/VAT: 83318038976.
Users are instructed to familiarize themselves with these Terms and Conditions before purchasing and to do so regularly check, to be aware of all user rights and obligations. Thermia d.o.o. reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior obligation announcements and will not be liable for any possible consequences arising from such changes. These changes take effect upon publication on this website.
The use of Web shop services is approved exclusively for adults. Use i the use of the Web shop by children or minors is not allowed and they are parents and / or guardians are obliged to take care of it, otherwise they assume all rights and obligations arising from such using, and Thermia d.o.o. is not responsible for the possible consequences of such use.
The web shop does not guarantee that the photos of the product fully correspond to the appearance of the product itself. The photographs are illustrative and do not have to correspond exactly to the actual appearance the content of the product and the customer cannot advertise such products on that basis.
These General Terms and Conditions of Online Purchase regulate the relations between the User, ie Web Shop customers Thermia d.o.o. and the Seller, and in relation to the terms and manner of ordering products, product prices, method of payment, warranty, complaints and returns of goods, delivery of goods, confidentiality of personal data and other issues related to the use of the Web Shop Thermia d.o.o. and online purchase, all in accordance with applicable regulations, primarily the Trade Act, the Act on electronic commerce and the Consumer Protection Act.
The contract for the sale of products between the Buyer and the Seller is concluded at the time when the Seller receives an electronic message containing the statement of the buyer that he accepts the offer, that is, at the time of ordering the product.
All site content Web Shop Thermia d.o.o. as well as the General Terms and Conditions are subject to change by the Seller and the Users or Buyers are obliged during each visit to the site, a for complete information, review its contents. The seller does not bear any responsibility due to the failure of the User or the Buyer to do so.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
These Terms and Conditions determine the procedure for ordering, payment, delivery and complaints about the products offered on this site. Procedure and terms of purchase / sale goods through the Internet store are defined through the following stages:
- Using the web shop service
- Notice on how to file a consumer complaint
- Duration and termination of the contract
The supplier of the ordered goods is Thermia d.o.o., for services and trade via the Internet stores allows you to purchase your range of goods on offer, and by address customer delivery. The customer is a natural or legal person who orders or pays for the delivery service of Thermia d.o.o products for services and trade,, through Internet shops. Items are delivered by prices valid on the day of ordering. Thermia d.o.o. reserves the right not to deliver the order if there is a suspicion of abuse.
Using the web shop service
You must be at least 18 years old to use the services of an online store. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered during registration and purchases.
If there is any change in the information you entered at the time of purchase, please inform us as soon as possible about the changes via e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org The client, ie the buyer, is responsible for the correctness of all data entered during buying items.
Prices All prices represent retail prices and are expressed in EUR and HRK and include VAT. Featured retail prices are valid at the time of receipt of the order. Special offers are valid only at the time of order and are subject to change without notice. You must be at least 18 years old to use the services of an online store. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered during registration and purchases. If there is any change to the information you entered at the time of purchase, please You should inform us as soon as possible about the changes via e-mail address: email@example.com The customer, ie the customer, is responsible for the correctness of all data entered at the time of purchase articles.
Products are ordered electronically. By pressing the “Add to cart” button, selected the product is added to the consumer cart. Products are considered ordered at the time the customer goes through the entire “Billing” Process and confirms that he has read the terms of purchase and agrees with them. Webshop Thermia d.o.o. allows the following method of purchase: purchase as a guest user. The customer is allowed to purchase all available products and the entered data is used only for instant purchase, but will not be stored in the customer store of the Internet store. The images of the product on the Internet store are illustrative in nature and the image that illustrates the product the website does not have to correspond exactly to the actual layout and content product.
The ordered goods will be stacked in such a way that they can be handled in the usual way cannot damage. The buyer is obliged to check the shipment before collection, and any visible report the damage immediately and refuse to accept the damaged shipment.
Payment for goods
The buyer undertakes to pay for the ordered products Thermia d.o.o., by payment method listed on the website of the Internet store. Payment is made once, transactionally to the account of Thermia d.o.o., upon receipt offers in electronic form. After the buyer has agreed to pay per offer, to the recipient’s email address an invoice with all the data will be sent to the account. Upon receipt of funds in our business account, the goods will be sent to the delivery address. Delivery time for both personalized and non-personalized products is 10 days from receipt payments to the account on offer, and this period does not include weekends and non-working days.
Delivery is free for all parts of Republic of Croatia.
Shipping costs to other European countries are calculated according to the place of delivery, prices do not include the cost of import customs clearance if they exist for one of the countries.
All orders are delivered by the delivery service with its own working delivery vehicles days. Delivery time is 7-14 working days after sending the order. Product delivery time from days of payment per offer is 21 days. Weekends and public holidays are NOT included in the delivery period of 21 days after payment. If we do not have some products in stock, we apologize for the inconvenience fact can cause. In that case, we will contact you and agree if you want to cancel order, partially cancel or wait for the product to arrive in stock.
NOTICE ON THE MANNER OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
In accordance with Art. 10 para. 3 of the Consumer Protection Act (” Official Gazette, no. 41/14, 110/15, 14/19.) We inform consumers that the complaint by which they express their dissatisfaction with purchased product or on the quality of service provided can submit in writing and will without delays in writing to be acknowledged receipt of that objection. An objection can also be made submit in writing to the address: Thermia d.o.o, Buzin, Buzinski prilaz 2 – 10010 Zagreb or via e-mails to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deliver upon the received objection written response no later than 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of the written complaint therefore, please provide us with your delivery address in your complaint answers.
DURATION AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
The contract that the consumer concludes for the purchase and sale of products and services is one-time a contract consumed by the delivery of goods or services by a trader and executed by payment by the consumer, and in case it is not terminated. These General Terms and Conditions they are an integral part of the concluded Consumer and Merchant Agreement.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Calculation of the deadline for unilateral termination of the contract You can terminate the contract unilaterally within 14 days without giving a reason. That you may exercise the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must notify us of its decision to unilaterally terminate the contract before the expiration of the term by an unequivocal statement sent by mail or e-mail, in which you will state your name and surname, address, phone number, or email address, and you can use the attached sample form for unilateral termination of the contract located at the bottom of the page. The deadline for unilateral termination is 14 days from the day you or the third party you are You specify, and which is not a carrier, the goods that are the subject of the contract handed over in possession.
We can refund only after the goods are returned to us or after we provide proof that you have sent the goods back to us. If the buyer unilaterally terminates this contract Thermia d.o.o. undertakes to make a refund money received, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day the goods are returned or after proof has been provided that the goods have been sent back. The refund will be made in the same way as the payment.
Return of goods
Send the goods to us at the address Thermia d.o.o., Buzin, Buzinski prilaz 2 – 10010 Zagreb, no unnecessary delay, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date you are send us your decision to unilaterally terminate the contract. You are deemed to have fulfilled your obligation on time if before the expiration of the above deadline you send or hand over the goods to us.
You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods yourself.
Consumer responsibility for impairment of goods
In case of exercising the right to unilateral termination of the contract, the consumer / buyer is responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, other than that which has been necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. ” The consumer, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 79 of the Consumer Protection Act is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if:
- the service contract was fully fulfilled by the trader, and the fulfillment began with an explicit previous one consumer consent and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination of the contract from this section if the service is fully fulfilled
- the subject of a contract for goods or services the price of which depends on changes in the financial market which are beyond the influence of the trader and which may arise during the term of the consumer ‘s right to unilateral termination of the contract
- the subject of the contract is goods which are made to the consumer’s specification or which are clearly adapted to the consumer
- the subject of the contract for the supply of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium if the fulfillment of the contract began with the explicit prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will thereby lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract. Consumer responsibility for impairment of goods In case of exercising the right to unilateral termination of the contract, the consumer / buyer is responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, other than that which has been necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. ” Liability for material defects of the product Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act (OG 41/14, 110/15, 14/19) on relations between the consumer and the trader in case of material defect on the product are applied provisions of the Civil Obligations Act (OG 35/05, 41/08, 125/11, 78/15) on liability for material defects. The consumer is obliged to inform the seller of the existence of visible deficiencies without delay and at the latest within two months from the date of discovery lack. As a seller we are responsible for the material defects of the things she had at the time of transfer of risk to the customer as well as for those material defects that occur after the transfer of risk to the customer if they are the result of a cause that existed before. For material lack of sold items that show up after two years of selling the item does not we answer. Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes: In case of a dispute, in accordance with the Law on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes (NN no. 121/16), we propose an alternative dispute resolution before one of the bodies designated for alternative resolution of consumer disputes operating in the Republic of Croatia, eg:
- Mediation Center at the Croatian Mediation Association, Zagreb, Teslina 1 / I, email@example.com
- Profi Test d.o.o, Conciliation Center, Mediator, Bjelovar, Petra Hektorovića 2, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Commerce, Zagreb, Rooseveltov trg 2., email@example.com
- Conciliation Center at the Croatian Employers’ Association, Zagreb, Radnička cesta 52/1, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conciliation Center at the Croatian Chamber of Commerce, Zagreb, Rooseveltov trg 2 Online dispute resolution: By special regulations of the European Union, from 15 February 2016, disputes related to the entire EU with online shopping it is possible to solve through ODR platform for online consumer resolution disputes. The customer can access the online consumer dispute resolution platform via link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=HR This means that the problem during online shopping within the EU (defective product, impossibility of product replacement, etc.) you can file your complaint in a faster and simpler way submitted at the link above and the complaint can be submitted in any of the 23 official languages EU.
All payments will be made in EUR. If paid with payment cards of foreign Issuing Banks, the EUR transaction amount will be converted into the Bank’s settlement currency (EUR) according to the exchange rate of the National Bank of Croatia. When debiting your payment card, the already converted amount will be converted into your local currency, according to the exchange rate applied by payment card operators. of the same.